Thursday 22 August 2013

Butterfly Garden

Hello everyone, it's Emily here.  I am now back on a more regular basis due to the sad departure of a couple of the lovely DT.

Sorry that this post is coming rather late in the day, the summer holidays seem to have lead to complete mayhem here, even my smallest helper was in on the stamp action.


I have a tag to share with you today using a favourite Unity stamp set.



I used a Prima tag and stamped onto it the large circle stamp and a few small stamps from the 'Butterfly Garden' stamp set.  I also stamped the butterfly stamp four times onto an old dictionary page.  I used sepia archival ink to stamp and then coloured with distress markers.  I layered up the butterflies and glued them on along with dew drops and pearls.

Thanks for visiting today, you can find this stamp set and many other great Samantha Walker sets here

Emily x

No comments: