Thursday 26 September 2013

A bit of Paper Smooches

Happy Friday everyone.. well this week has gone sooo fast - how is it that same days seem to drag but the week goes by in a blink of an eye.

Today is my day to post over at the fabulous Make The Day Special blog- you number one place to get those hard to get stamps from the US over here in the UK. This week I desided to use some of my recently neglected Paper Smooches stamps and the inspiration they have over at the Paper smooches Sparks blog.....





As you can see as reference to my last post I'm a little addicted to gold right now- I have used both gold paint and gold gilding flakes on todays card. I have used two Paper Smooches sets- Flap Happy and Salutations.

I love how the Salutations set has every sentiment you will ever need all in one set and the fonts are fab!! And Flap Happy...... who doesn't love butterflies?!?!?

Have a great stampy day! 

Hugs Lydia xxx


No comments: