Friday 13 September 2013

Just Because

Hello and a happy Friday to you ink lovers out there! so happy the weekend is here as I get my little boy all day for two whole days as this has been his first week of school I have been missing my little dude like crazy and need more snuggle time :) God help me next week when he goes onto full days :/ 

So onto my card today... and guess what ?!?! I made good my promise from last week and no Wplus9 (but if you want a Wplus9 Friday fix head over to my blog later ;) ) . Here's my creation using the fab stamp set 'Loving Thoughts' from Cas-ual Fridays stamps.




The sentiments are just great! They are all so different and cover pretty much everything- so a great go to set to have in your stash and the images could be used on both male and female cards.

Hugs Lydia xx

PS Did you see that new Avery Elle has arrived in the store ?!?!?! Guess what everyone will be using next week..hehhe xx

1 comment:

Keren Baker said...

Awww- inking is just what you need to take your mind off it. Love the flourish of flowers- beautiful. It does get easier, honest! x