Monday 18 November 2013

A Floral Arrangement

Hello there.... Jenny back again :0)

I was really hoping that the Wplus9 stocks had arrived before I shared this card with you but I think their arrival is near so I'm going with it anyway..... some of you will already have the Fresh Cut Florals stamp set and dies anyhow and I just wanted to show you how well they go with some other UK branded dies!!!


To echo my team-mate Lydia, I really don't think you can go wrong with these stamps and dies.... anyone can excel at flower arranging and I hope the 'boss' doesn't mind me posting a link to these Joanna Sheen dies which are the perfect companion ;0)
I love the trug, it's the perfect size for the flowers and I have the hanging basket too but just haven't got round to making a card with it yet.... watch this space is all I can say :0)
This was hubby's birthday card....him being a keen gardener this was definitely hitting the right spot..... if Wplus9 could just bring out some vegetable stamps and dies now I would be in green-fingered heaven :0)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a good start to the week!!
Jenny x

2 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

I love it...it's stunning hun!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Vicky said...

Fabulous!! :)