Wednesday 13 November 2013

Christmas duo

 Hello.
Another two Christmas cards from me today. :)
The first using CAS_ual Friday's.


I used the new Funky round tag fri-die and Naughty or nice stamp set.
I die cut the bauble using the large tag on glitter card and used the funky shape...which i think can pass for a snowflake to cut out the centre.
The smaller circle was used to go on the back....after i stamped and heat embossed the same shape from Exclamations which is currently out of stock.
I used  blue ribbon and then matching ink to stamp the shapes under the sentiment.


This card uses Paper smooches.
The leafy greens set is just perfect for creating holly.
The paper panels are Echo park dots and stripes Christmas.
I have followed the sketch from Paper smooches sparks challenge.
Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Oh my gosh! I totally gasped when I saw that gorgeous ornament you created! Love Love Love what you've done with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!!!!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Both are so simple yet so effective...
hugs and xxx
Gemma