Thursday 21 November 2013

Folky Christmas Tree

Don't die of shock but... I'm back!!!! Yay the little ones seem to be at the end of their nasty sickness bug and I think my mojo is slowly returning.. woot woot :)

Can you believe how quick this year has gone?!?! It seems that Christmas has just snook up and shouted boo in my face, it is everywhere. Not that I'm complaining I LUURRVVE Christmas and the magic of the season. Me and the little ones are already watching Christmas movies.. a bit early I know as I usually wait until the 1st December but as the kiddos have been really rather sicky we have watched a couple to cheer us up..hehe.

I was taken with the inspiration over at Cas-ual Fridays this week so as the wee-ones napped I had a bit of stampy time :-D....


The inspiration I took from the photo was the christmas tree and those fab cool yet heartwarming colours. 

The gorgeous folkish tree, laurel wreath, banner and sentiment are all from the same beautiful set- Heartfelt Holidays from Wplus9 (these will be in the Make The Day Special store at the end of the week!). This is such a fabulous set - so versatile and there is so many more images and sentiments to play with! I haven't even scratched the surface on what you can do with this set, hours and days of fun left in this one :)

I also created the striped background using Avery Elle's 'Knotty' set. The stripes are so so useful on this set to create backgrounds for every style of card. 

Thanks for popping by, please let me know what you think and also a link to your latest card I'd love to see what you are creating!

Hugs Lydia xxx

No comments: