Saturday 16 November 2013

Happy holidays


Hello.
I'm here with more Christmas inspiration :)
I  have used all Lawn Fawn products for this card.
I used two non Christmas items firstly the Blissful botanicals dies and matching stamp for the wreath although you don't need to have the stamps for this.
Secondly i used Lunar lights turning the lanterns into baubles ....if i had of organised ,my stamps better i would have used Ornate ornaments.
The sentiment is from Bows and holly.
I kept everything very simple colouring the baubles with distress inks and adding a touch of stickles.
Each part of the wreath was dabbed with ink around the edges.
Don't forget you can see all Christmas stock here.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning card and love that wood effect panel behind your wreath...
hugs and xxx
Gemma