Friday 29 November 2013

Milk And Cookies For Santa

Instead of sharing a card with you today I thought I would mix it up a little and share with you what we will be tying around Santa's glass of milk (or Baily's ;) ) this year. 


This tag is a beautiful mix of Lawn Fawn and Wplus9- two of my main stamping addictions at the moment.

Firstly I die cut Lawn Fawn's Stitched Journaling Card and inked the edges using Antique Linen Disstress Ink. I then used my favourite background stamp 'Woodgrain Backdrop' (sorry currently out of stock) to the bottom of the tag to act as a table and inked this using a blending tool and Tea Dye Disstress Ink. The sky is Tumbled Glass Disstress Ink ..... and although you can't see them very clearly from the photo there are some snowflakes in the sky from Yeti Set Go set. 

For the main image of milk and cookies I used the Wplus9 set bearing that name (Milk And Cookies and dies). 

For the finishing touch I added 'For Santa' using Sally's ABC's and some twine so I can attach it to the big man's drink ;) .

I hope you like this little idea and maybe give it a go yourself!

Hugs Lydia xxx