Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas Candles

Helloooo there :0)

I'm probably one of the few that haven't finished my Christmas cards for this year... trouble is all these lovely seasonal stamp sets keep tempting me then I have too many to choose from!!!

One of the few remaining Christmas sets in store from Wplus9 is the Merry and Bright set that Tara showed you yesterday and it really is fun to play with.....


I find the best way to work with these two-step stamp sets is to die cut all the elements and stamp them out before starting a spot of flower arranging.... any pieces you don't use can be stored in with the stamps or dies for another time. They are quite easy to line up but any small error in placement is also forgiving... after all mother nature isn't into carbon copy perfection :0)
The embossed stripes of gold are from the Mama Elephant Basic Borders.... I'm not much into gold but a little at Christmas time is okay with me :0)

I bet most of you have finished your cards now and some even written and sent them!!... I'll plod on until the Christmas Spirit taps me on the shoulder and tells me to get a wiggle on!!!

See you next Monday.... hopefully with gift packaging ideas :0)

Jenny x


No comments: