Tuesday 14 January 2014

3D Rustic Spring

 Following on from the Mama Elephant challenge that Tara mentioned, I too have prepped a card that would suit the challenge. Despite the inspiration photo being really pink, fluffy and sparkly, I've pared it back to the basic elements- the pink, a touch of sparkle and the pearls/gems
I love that you can be inspired by one photo and have a totally different response to it. I wanted to add a really 3D element to my project- and on the main pic you can't really tell the dimension, so here's a close-up. The substantial stacked 3D foam pads were showing a little, so that's why I added a small piece of pink glitter to hide the 'struts'.

We're so very close to opening..hold on for a tiny bit longer! Can you smell the polymer from here?!!

Keren x

1 comment:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning card and loving the dimension on it too xxx