Thursday 20 February 2014

Enjoy the show part 2


Hello I'm back today with two more cards using the paper smooches stamp set Enjoy the show.
Yesterdays card were bold and bright and went with the obvious theme of the set.
Today i am showing two very different looks.
My first card above uses the circle stamps from the set to create the Bokeh effect.
Which was done by simply stamping the circles in 3 shades, two blues and one white.
I used the Balloon dies with glitter card and some Silver twine..
I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment  from Happy birthday in silver.
I finished by adding some teeny tiny rhinestones.



This card uses the elephant from the set for a baby card. 
Simply coloured softly using copics and layered with some patterned paper.
I added some dots of liquid pearls randomly on the paper.
The sentiment is from salutations.

Balloons DiesEnjoy The ShowHappy BirthdaySalutations
Silver Sparkle Single Twine

I hope you have enjoyed seeing different ways to use this set.
We would love to see anything you make using products from the store.
You can share them on our Facebook page.
Thanks for looking.

No comments: