Thursday 13 March 2014

Dream a little dream

Hello!
We have another littlie with chicken pox,so this card is shockingly CAS for me :-o

I used the scrummy little Lawn Fawn Dream set and dies-I have so many ideas for this set....now need a clean bill of health for the children so I can ferret myself away and create! But for now,here is my card



The feathers are cut from vellum that I then stained with alcohol inks. I used a Paper Smooches stamp bent into a curve for the dreamcatchers base and coloured in with Prisma pencils. The gold thread is from Lawn Fawns gold twine stripped down and the sequins are Lawn Fawn also. The tag is from Lawn Fawn's Tag,You're it! die (another must have!) and popped up on pop dots. Here,have a sidey view

I hope you like it! There are lots and lots of VERY exciting things arriving soon in the store-be sure to keep popping back and 'liking' the FaceBook page and join the mailing list to keep on top of the current ranges and grab those goodies as soon as they appear in the shop ;-)

Lou x

No comments: