Saturday 29 March 2014

Fanciful Feathers for a Friend

Hi! I've been so excited this week to get the chance to play with these gorgeous stamps and dies from WPlus9.  I have been after them for ages!  They are called "Fanciful Feathers".  There are loads of lovely feather sets available at the moment and they are all just a little bit different!  I love this set because of the detail on the stamps and the intricacy of the dies.

I resisted the temptation to use the feather stamps on this card (saving myself!!) and thought I would start by playing with the dies.   I layered strips of Lawn Fawn papers to make the background for this. Something just a wee bit different for me.

I also had a play with a spritzer tool and some distress inks to turn a plain sheet of white cardstock into something with a little more texture.
The greeting is from Fanciful Feathers too!   This is a simply must have set and the good news is more are on there way to Make the Day Special - so keep your eyes peeled!!




And here are the gorgeous sets! 



Hope you like it!   Have a lovely weekend! 

Tracyx



2 comments:

Traceyr said...

Those feathers are indeed gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you do with the stamps. :)

Traceyr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.