Wednesday 26 March 2014

Newton and Winston

Hello.
I have three cards today using Newton and Winston from Newtons Nook.
I have gone for three different looks.
First up is a shaped card and i used Newtons birthday bash.
I coloured Newton with pro markers and for  the presents i stamped onto lots of scraps of patterned paper i had on my table before fussy cutting.


For my next card we have Winstons birthday
Winston is coloured with copics.


                                              Card number three...And i used Newtons antics.
This time i coloured newton with my zig pens and almost everything was coloured with them and a pen spritzer.
I kept it very simple and its only one layer.


Thanks for looking.

Newton's AnticsNewton's Birthday BashWinston's Birthday

Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper padStitched Journaling Card

No comments: