Thursday 27 March 2014

Throwback and chalky Thursday

Hi all :-)

Ready for another Throwback Thursday? 
Today I am testing out the new Avery Elle pigment ink in Pure White to see how it fairs in the chalkboard test :-D
First up,I wanted to make a background using the gorgeous Unity Itty Bitty Born an Original,which is a great alternative to some of the pricier rose sets around. Its a great size,like all the Itty Bitty's,and makes a great background stamp.

I love how this turned out and can't wait to get a layout on it for the scrapbook. As a grunge fan,I wanted it to be a bit 'grubby',so in with some smudging.

 The ink is beautifully juicy and vivid-I'm hooked!

I didnt stop there,oh no. I made an Easter card with the not-so-throwback Avery Elle Happy Spring. I love this set sooo much (swoon,sigh,swoon)


So,there is the white. It is super juicy,super vivid and just plain super :-)

Lou x

1 comment:

Kate said...

Look forward to seeing what you do with the 12x12 love that stamp looks great with the white on black.:)
Kate xx