Saturday 26 April 2014

Hello Birthday Girl!

Hi! I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!  It's a bit dull and overcast here but that's not affected my enthusiasm!  Especially not for all the lovely WPlus9 goodies I got this week!

I've realised two things; I love splodges and splatters, and, you can never have too many butterflies!
My card today is simple.. Ink Splats from WPlus9 stamped in three slightly different shades of blue to create the background design. The Hand Lettered Hello die and stamp set for the greeting.  This die is super - a really clean cut even with the fine detail!  And for the butterfly - Layered Butterfly - this is a 4 part die to give a real flutter to the end result.  I sponged different shades of pink ink onto vellum then layered up the wings.  And four little sequins just to balance the spaces!


I hope you like it! 

Here are the supplies I used.





Have a lovely weekend! 
Tracyx

 



2 comments:

Sarah G said...

Gorgeous - love the vellum butterfly and the script of the hello is fab too!

Unknown said...

i love this! just beautiful.