Friday 16 May 2014

Amazing Friend


Good Afternoon. I'm so sorry for the extremely late post, just back off holiday this morning and I feel a little jet-laggy but I have managed to whip something up to share with you today.

I have used a great mix of different manufactures to create todays card.....


I have used a Memory Box die to create the partly cut-away background- to keep these random pieces ii place I have used sticky tape behind them. I have used gold washi tape on the base card which then peeps through. 


The beauitiful florals are from Wplus9's Spring Blooms- I stamped these on to stamping card using HA shadow inks and then added a little shading and depth with Copic Markers. Once finished I fussy cut these out to add to my card.


For the sentiment I cut out multipuls of the 'Friend Die' from Paper Smooches- for the top layer I stuck down a couple of pieces of black washi tape onto a white piece of card before die-cutting. The added 'amazing' is from Winnie & Walter's 'The Big, The Bold and You'( sorry currently OOS).

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs Lydia xxx



Friend Word Die    Spring Blooms    The Big, the Bold and You

No comments: