Sunday 20 July 2014

Cool Cat!

We've had a couple of deliveries this week, but there was only one set for me to show off today - I do love Newton from Newton's Nook and as it's their first anniversary this week, and the sun has been shining down on us, I had to ink up the new Newton's Summer Vacation set.


Isn't he just adorable?   I love his dude glasses!  I coloured the sunbathing image and the bucket and spade with copics, cut it out and mounted it on some card cut with the Mama Elephant Landscape Trio Die (it's oos but more are currently crossing the Atlantic) so he could be sunbathing in the sand dunes.  I used another die (sorry an old one of mine and I have no idea on the company) to create the waves crashing on the beach.   Simply finished with a couple of sentiments, one from the new set and one from Newton's Birthday Bash.

We have lots of new and exciting things coming to store soon - the eagle-eyed amongst you might have spotted a few clues with some new categories on the website....    All I'm going to say for now is that from the answers you've given on the questionnaire on our Facebook page you are going to be very happy with what we're bringing you next!

Don't forget to have a go at our challenge too - you have just 2 days left and could win £15 just for making a card!

See you later....

Tara
x





1 comment:

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is SO CUTE! Love his bright colored beach scene! Thanks so much for sharing!