Friday 29 August 2014

Girly Unicorn Birthday Card

Hi there and happy Friday! Lydia with you today and I'm sharing a card using some of the older Lawn Fawn sets.

This is actually the card that I gave my baby girl for her birthday ( she is getting too big ). She is such a girly girl so literally anything pink pleases her.



I created the shaped card blank using Lawn Fawn 'Stitched Party Banners' and the sentiment strip uses Lawn Fawn 'Speech Bubble Border'. I made the personalised sentiment using Clark's ABCS and the paper is from the Lawn Fawn 'Let's Polka' 6x6 pad. The unicorn is from one of my favourite LF sets 'Critters Ever After'. 

All these Lawn Fawn goodies are in stock....... as well as the NEW RELEASE!! That's right only a day after America we have the new stock in and ready to be shipped out to you. 

I'm off to put in my order, so have a great weekend.

Hugs Lydia xxx 


Speech Bubble Border Die  Stitched Party Banners Lawn Cuts  Clark's ABCs  Critters Ever After  Let's Polka 6x6 Paper Pad

1 comment:

Sarah G said...

A pretty, girly card - love it! I must get my hands on that Lawn Fawn paper pad and the unicorn is just so cute :)