Thursday 21 August 2014

Throwback Thursday

Hello!
Happy nearly weekend :-D
I know some of my posts can dubiously be called 'Throwback',but todays post is TRULY a throwback. I used  the gloriously vintage Paper Smooches Chubby Chum Pals and the not so quite as vintage Think Fast to create a card one of my favourite quotes


I know,I know-its a chicken,but it could be a seagull. If you half squint. And look from a distance ;-)


He and the fries are water coloured and the packet is paper pieced and the sentiment typed with my trusty vintage typewriter. Then a little stitching around the edge in 'fry' colour to finish it off.

Right,thats all from me-Im off to fulfill this cards demand ;-)
Lou x



1 comment:

jodpea said...

I thought it looked like a bird...until u said chicken! Maybe mask the frill off the top next time?