Friday 26 September 2014

All Ears!

Hello and happy Friday! I don't know about you but I am looking forward to this weekend to get to spend some time with the family :)

Today I'm sharing a card using the fabulous 'Honey Bunny' from Mama Elephant. Now this was one of the sets that could not stay in stock but guess what ?!?!? There is some in stock now so if you want it I would grab it while you can (I did ;) )....



How gorgeous are those cute lil bunnies?!?!? Now this doesn't have to be a cheer up card I think just changing up this sentiment and adding a couple of hearts would make this into a fabulous Valentine's card.

For the scene I have used the Landscape Trio (sorry OOS although you could use Lawn Fawn 'Stitched Hillside Borders' that would give the same effect) and added some watercolours to the pieces before creating the scene.  

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs Lydia xxx


Honey Bunny  Landscape Trio Creative Cuts Stitched Hillside Borders Lawn Cuts

No comments: