Wednesday 24 September 2014

Happy birthday wishes



Hello.
I have two cards today using Wplus9's happy birthday wishes stamps and dies.
For my first card i stamped the large happy in shades of blue.
I stamped at an angle for a different look.
I stamped and due cut the balloons and added with foam tape and some twine.
The sentiment was stamped on vellum and adhered to the card using glossy accents.
I finished with some card candy in matching colours


The next card is almost the same as the first but instead of stamping the happy i die cut it from balsa wood
.The balsa wood is currently out of stock but we do have the Wood veneers and they will work just as well.
Click the images to go straight to the products :)

Whole Lotta' HappyWhole Lotta Happy DiesBalsa Wood


Peel & Stick Veneer PackHappy Trio Dies

Thanks for looking.

No comments: