Wednesday 3 September 2014

Just for you


Hello.
I have a set of little cards to share today. 
I used the super fun set from Neat and tangled called Just for you.
There are so many options for this set (which i will show next time to) but i wanted bright fun cards today :)


I went with some yellow card for my card bases.
Then i die cut the white panels using the new Lawn fawn small stitched rectangle dies.


I used pigment inks to stamp as i didn't want the colour to lighten once it dried.


I finished of with some pearls and glimmer mists for  bit of shimmer :)

Just for YouSmall Stitched Rectangle Lawn Cuts

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome set, Kate! I love to see how to stretch a set and create different cards from it, and this cheerful set is a super example. Thanks for sharing!