Wednesday 15 October 2014

Deck the halls


Hello.
As Christmas is getting closer i thought id better start proper making my cards and tags.
Today i have used the deck the halls mini set from Lawn fawn and the winter gifts stamps.
And the tag your it die cuts and stitched rectangles.


I stamped everything in the new Avery Elle inks and it works perfectly on my Kraft card stock.
The colours stay true. 
I added some stickles to the snowflakes and some glossy accents to the berries.


I changes it up a little for the tag and used the vellum to soften the black snowflakes.
I then added dots of stickles to the vellum.


Please click the images below to go straight to the products.

Deck the HallsWinter GiftsSmall Stitched Rectangle Lawn CutsTag, You're It Dies

Kraft Pigment Ink PadJungle Pigment Ink PadNew Moon Pignment Ink Pad

Silver Fox Pigment Ink PadPeppermint Single Twine

Thanks for looking.

No comments: