Tuesday 28 October 2014

October Challenge Winners


Well we had some AMAZING techniques showcased in our challenge this month - if you haven't visited the other entries then I encourage you to do so, you may well pick up a new technique or two you want to try for yourself - I know I did!    We have such talented customers you all blew us away but we have to have a winner, thems the rules,  and our winner this month is.....

Alison W!

 

Alison's card is a festival of masking!  Such a great technique to get a different look from your stamp sets and we love how she mixed and matched all the Mama Elephant sets together to create this great scene around the Christmas tree.   

Drop me a line through the contact us form on the store Alison and I'll get your £15 voucher to you!


It was hard to pick our runners up but we narrowed it down to these two amazing techniques:

 Nicnaks created this stunning autumnal slider card - not so obvious from the thumbnail so I've included 2 images here so you can see that there is another hedgehog hiding under the pile of leaves.  Super cute!  Check out Nicnaks blog to see the slider in action as she has a video!


We also loved this beautiful winter wonder too.  The technique here is a new one to me - using a metal die inside an embossing folder.   Do hop over to My Card Attic and read her post on how she did it - I think it's a great technique to try.


Congrats ladies - do take your winners badge for your blogs.

 We'll be back again on 1st November to kick off our new challenge which I think you will all like as it's very timely.....

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well done ladies, love em all x

Nikki said...

Well done Allison! You card is AWESOME! Bold, beautiful and executed perfectly x

Thanks for featuring my card, glad you liked it! xx

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Thank you sooo much for my very first mention! I really enjoyed trying out a new technique and I can't wait for the next challenge! Hazel xx