Thursday 16 October 2014

Throwback Thursday

Hello! 
Are you starting to speed up into Christmas card production? I am! Autumn and Winter are just my absolute fave seasons ever<3 So with that firmly in mind,here is today's card,inspired by the wealth of 'ugly sweaters' that are bombarding the high street shops of late ;-D

I used Wplus9 Background Builders:Knit as my base (it is such an easy set to 'interlock') then inlaid a Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflakes die cut,making sure to keep the tiny little sweater pieces to pop back into the snowflake. The sentiment is made using Avery Elle Fun with Letters,which is out of stock right now,but any chunkier font will be perfect for this (check out some of the Lawn Fawn ones)

I hope this inspires you....not to go buy one of those sweaters but to explore your inner ugly sweater via the medium of card making ;-D
Til next week,have a great weekend!
Lou x

2 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Ha ha... love your fun and striking card.
I can't believe you found all those little tiny sweater pieces to put back in the snowflake. If it was me, I would still be looking for them!!
Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

Lol,thanks Caroline-there was one point where I thought I had lost one piece( how annoying would that be?! ONE piece!) but it was stuck to my finger ;-D
Lou x