Friday 10 October 2014

Too Cute To Spook Layout

Hi there and happy Friday! Hope you have all had a good week.

Today I'm sharing with you a layout....


Yesterday Lou shared a PL layout using these cute little characters from Mama Elephant 'Bootastic' and I thought it would be fun to share a traditional layout so show that as well as cards these lil guys work on just about anything :)

To add to the layers I cut Lawn Fawn 'Stitched Leaves' out of patterned paper, I think they look so cool!

For the sentiment I have used two Lawn Fawn sentiments- one die set and one stamp set. The stamped part is using 'Clark's ABCs' and the die-cut part is 'Louie's ABCs'. These sets are prefect sizes to work with layout and cards alike definitely good go-to sets to have in your stash!

Thank you so much for shopping by!

Hugs Lydia x


Bootastic Stitched Leaves Dies   Louie's ABCs Lawn Cuts   Clark's ABCs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Layout x