Friday 14 November 2014

Joyful Woods

020

Hallo! And happy Friday ! Well it seems that Winter has taken hold in North Wales - cold, windy and wet... ugh! But at least the weekend is upon us and if I have my way a pj day is on the cards tomorrow with hot chocolate and Disney movies.... I'd like to say Christmas movies but we have a rule in this house that no Christmas tree, Christmas movie or Christmas book is to be seen until December 1st which is quite easy to do as all these things are in the loft until November 30 ;) , as well as Elfie McJingles our mischievous Elf On The Shelf.

Talking of Christmas I have a card to share with you today....

019

I have used lots of elements from the Lawn Fawn 'Joy To The Woods' set in this winter scene card. For the snow bank I have used embossing paste, after I added the paste I heated it with a heat gun so it would puff up I think this gives a great texture and looks so much like natural snow.

Hugs Lydia xxx

Joy To The Woods

No comments: