Friday 7 November 2014

White And Gold


Hello and happy Friday! Hope you had a good week (but if not the weekend is nearly upon us ... yay!) !

November already! Can you believe how fast this year is going? Christmas will be upon us in no time, so I would like to share an idea for a classic card that would be good to give to men and women alike.
 

I have used two of the Wplus9 Christmas sets- Heartfelt Holidays  and Woodland Wreaths (sorry OSS but a lot of the other wreath images in the store would look gorgeous behind this die-cut)- and a die set - Stag Trio Die.

I heat embossed the more sparse wreath from Woodland Wreaths in white and then embossed the berries on top. The sentiment is from Heartfelt Holidays and I have heat embossed this in gold. I have cut the large stag from gold metal but you could you gold mirror board for a similar effect.

The card layer is the smaller stitched frame from Mama Elephant Basics Set, this is such a great set of basic die cuts and I am forever reaching for this die for my card layer!To finish I have added some Gold Twine from Lawn Fawn to pull the card together.

Hope you liked todays card!

Have a great weekend!

Hugs Lydia x


Heartfelt Holidays Woodland WreathsStag Trio DieBasic Set - Creative Cuts

No comments: