Friday 5 December 2014

Skating Penguin

 

Hi there and happy Friday! Only 20 more sleeps until 'Santa Christmas' (as my lil ones call him) arrives :) I still haven't finished all of my Christams cards but I must say I am doing a lot better than last year when a may have snuck a couple of store bought ones into my pile :-O.

Did you see that a new shipment of Mama Elephant came in?!?!? And that those ever so popular and adorably cute penguins are back in the store?!?! I couldn't not use this set today.....


I do love the fact that these Mama Elephant 'Artic Penguins' need little to no colouring so they do make it easy to whip up a card just using those images.... or give you more time to work on the scene ;) I have paired them up with the sentiment set 'Jolly and Merry' that was made to go with these cool critters. For my card layer I have used the smaller stitched frame from the 'Basics Set'.

Well that's it for me today ... but I would love it if you popped over to my blog at 2pm UK time .... there may be a fun hop happening and NND fans will love it ;)

Hugs Lydia xxx


Basic Set - Creative CutsArctic Penguins Jolly and Merry

No comments: