Monday 19 January 2015

Decorating Doughnuts

Hello there :0)

Yesterday was my sons birthday and, as I mentioned last week, he's a bit of a doughnut connoisseur so I just had to use the Lil Inkers Doughnut die for his card.....


This fab die allows you to get creative with some toppings for your doughnuts :)
After cutting three coloured pieces of icing, I coated the brown and vanilla with Glossy Accents and added chunky white embossing powder and black seed beads to them.
For the pink doughnut I chomped a bite from the icing and base using a scalloped punch before adhering a length of brown twine in a spiral pattern to the pink card. When it was dry I used Glossy Accents again to give it a nice shine and texture :0)


The sentiment is made up from a couple of Lawn fawn sets and an alphabet.... I love the mixing up fonts :0)

           Donuts Die Set  Jessie's ABC  So Much To Say  Year Two



It's Anything Goes week over at the Paper Smooches Sparks blog and my card this week uses the new  Cute Fruit set and Sassy Script Alphabet stamp sets...


.... and don't forget our own challenge here at MtDS, they'll be another inspiration boost for you later today from the DT and only a week left for your entries... we've had some fab projects so far :0)

Jenny x


No comments: