Monday 5 January 2015

Say it with Flowers

Hello there and Happy New Year... I think it's still early enough to say that :0)

I'm easing myself gently back into the crafting groove today with a simple...'almost' one layer card using an Avery Elle set that hasn't seen ink yet!!!


Thank You cards are the order of the day for me after Christmas and they need to be simple and easy to make. I've used Fabulous Florals because this set has a mixture of solid and outline images to play with and they take pigment ink so well too.
Although the set has a gorgeous collection of sentiments in a lovely font, I thought this 'Thank You' from the Many Thanks set was a more suitable size for the white space :0)

                                               Fabulous Florals   Many Thanks 

Thats all from me today.... Paper Smooches Sparks have an Anything Goes challenge this week which my teamies have some great inspiration projects for and keep an eye out for our own January challenge here at Make the Day Special Stamp Store, details coming later today in a blog post :0)

Jenny x

No comments: