Thursday 15 January 2015

Sparkle and Shine

Hello!  Sarah here with a card made with new WPlus9 goodies that I have been itching to play with.



I don't use a lot of glitter and sparkle on my cards but can't resist the stamped bling from Sparkle and Shine. I stamped and silver embossed the gems across the card front and watercoloured them with inktense pencils.  A vellum panel die cut with my trusty Lawn Fawn stitched rectangles meant that I could add a sentiment without covering the card base.  I die cut a few of the gems to continue the design (and give me somewhere to adhere the vellum!).

I hope you like this CAS cascade of gems.  It is as close as I am likely to get to the real thing!

Really sorry that these items are currently out of stock but they are due back shortly...


Sparkle & Shine      Sparkle & Shine Companion Dies    Small Stitched Rectangle Lawn Cuts
 
Sparkle and Shine       Companion Dies              Stitched Rectangles
 
See you again soon :)
 
Sarah x
 

No comments: