Sunday 25 January 2015

You Got This!

We got the latest release from Mama Elephant this week, and as I live with a comic book fan I couldn't wait to get my hands on tiny heroes (and neither could everyone else it seems as we only have a couple left in stock already!)






I paired one of the super heroes with the lots of stars die to create a bit of a background for her to match the stars in the stamp set.  I cut it 4 times on a panel and then used distress inks to make a blended background on the base card.  The hero was coloured with copics and cut out before sticking on top.  The sentiment in blue ties it all together - don't forget sentiments don't have to be black!  This would be a great card for someone fighting an illness or starting a new job or facing any of life's little challenges.



NEWS FROM THE STORE:


  • Lawn Fawn restocks are in transit.
  • Neat and Tangled's new release plus restocks are also on the way.
  • The 'Lil Inker Designs parcel which should have been here by now has unfortunately gone under investigation at Customs.  This is the first time this has happened to me, so I am not sure exactly what happens but I have had to send off a lot of extra forms and paperwork and have been informed it could take up to 21 days for the investigation to be completed.   I will keep you updated as soon as I hear anything back from them.   Fingers crossed 21 days is a worst case scenario and it happens much quicker!


Catch you next weekend for more updates.

Tara

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this, I've been wondering about getting this set for a while now, but now I think it is a must have ��

victoria h said...

fab card

Julie C. said...

Great card! Ordered mine on Saturday, just waiting for it to turn up on my door step so that I can play! ^_^