Sunday 1 February 2015

February Challenge Week 1

It seems lots of you found our recycling challenge a little scary, so you will be much happier to see a nice simple sketch to play with this month I'm sure.   Being February I went with sketch featuring a heart but feel free to change that to another shape if you'd prefer - just keep the overall feel of the sketch so we know our challenge inspired you and make sure to use at least one item we sell to be eligible for the £15 prize.


As usual we're kicking things off with projects to inspire you and we'll be back for the next two weeks with more as we remind you to play along.


Sarah


Jenny
I have shrunk the sketch down for my card :)


Tara
I used some yummy bang on trend papers from the "Just Sayin" pad and made a gate fold card based on the sketch with a double butterfly fastener. 


Once you've got your project ready, link it up on our challenge page before the deadline of 10pm on Sunday 22nd February.

No comments: