Wednesday 25 February 2015

Lots of Luck


Hello.
This smaller set, Lucky charm is just perfect for wishing anyone some luck.
Full of images that represent lucky charms you can use them so many ways.
I have two looks, the first is very busy with lots going on. 
I used the cat image and coloured with colour soft pencils. the die cut cat is then layered on the stitched circles from Lawn Fawn.
The background is lots of the other images stamped in Avery Elle inks.
I finished with some clear sequins.


Next i have a very clean and simple one layer card which is just as effective for wishing some one luck.
I stamped in black momento ink and coloured with colour soft pencils direct on to my Kraft card base.
The sentiment is stamped in black archival so that it stands out more.
It was kinda tough not adding anything else but I am glad i didn't i think ant more would have ruined it.
Thanks for looking.


Lucky CharmLucky Charm Lawn CutSmall Stitched Circle Lawn CutsLarge Stitched Circle Lawn Cuts

Silver Fox Pigment Ink PadDaisy Ink Pad

Celery Pigment Ink Pad Fog Pigment Ink Pad

No comments: