Thursday 30 April 2015

Altenew Revisited

Hello!

I pulled out one of the old Altenew sets for a play today:




Can you tell which set it is? 

Yes, it is the fabulous Lace Up set which is 15% off in store at the moment.....

I was initially a bit reluctant to get this set as I was daunted by the large focal image but I am so glad that I finally bought it as it is so intricate and versatile.  Here I gold embossed it on vellum and cut it out.   The vellum is layered on top of a die cut square on which I had partially inked a diagonal stencil.  I finished with a tag and die cut sentiment from Lil Inkers.  Isnt it fun when your products all play nicely together?!




I am looking forward to playing with this set some more and will let you know how I get on :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

Lace Up  Large Stitched Square Lawn Cuts   Awesome Word Die  Hero Arts Gold Embossing Powder

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love this Sarah :) My fave colour combo so classy and elegant.
Kate xx