Wednesday 8 April 2015

Hammy birthday to you

 Hello.
Today i have made two very different cards using the Lawn Fawn Wheelie like you set.


Firstly this shaker birthday card. 
Its my daughters birthday tomorrow and she has a hamster and has been after me to make something with this set so "Edward" her hamster is my inspiration.


I dies cut and stamped 12 hamsters to fill the shaker. i coloured them random colours so that the one on the wheel stood out more.


Next up a much simpler hamster card.
I used distress inks on my card base then used the Gingham backdrop stamp just spritzed with water it gives a very subtle effect.
I have coloured the hamster with copics to look like "Edward".

Click the images below to go to the products in store.

Happy Birthday Border Lawn Cuts Wheelie Like You Lawn Cut  Wheelie Like You
Gingham Backdrops Let's Polka Mon Amie 6x6 pad Small Stitched Circle Lawn Cuts

Small Stitched Rectangle Lawn Cuts

Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

Ruth said...

I love these so much! Very very cute indeed. Xx