Tuesday 5 May 2015

Simply Men !


Hi! Hope you're ok. I've been talking about really simple cards recently. I thought I'd go for a man card. 
'Men cards' are sometimes a little scary to do.
We often seem to send so many cards to women and so few to men.

I've used two sets
                                     
I've just die cut the waves a few times in different colours and stacked and trimmed them.

Really easy and pretty quick too.
What sort of tips do you have for men cards? Do share so we can all benefit!

See you next week,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Such a great idea! I often struggle with ideas when it comes to masculine cards and especially in keeping them simple, not too piled. Thanks a lot for sharing.
Have a lovely evening!xx

Julia Dunnit said...

This is great...and very enabling..i've looked at this stamp set more than once in the past few browsings! As for men's cards...my lines are similar to yours..keep them uncluttered and clean lines.....and I have to try not to be scared!!