Thursday 14 May 2015

Thanks a Bunch

Hello! 



I was browsing through my stamps recently and decided to give my Reverse Confetti set Petals 'n Posies some love.  Did you know we are the only UK stockist of Reverse Confetti?  Love their stuff :)  I also wanted to have a play with my new Hero Arts ombre ink pad:



I used a dotty stamp (which I think is Paper Smooches but can't now find anywhere in my craft room!) on the card base using the Hero Arts ombre pad and then die cut a tag and stacked it up on several layers.  I am still getting used to the ombre ink pad but I do like the variation in colour that it gives.  I stamped the cute dotty Reverse Confetti flowes and die cut them with the matching dies before adding a sentiment from the set.

I have just got Reverse Confetti's Fabulous Flamingos set so can't wait to have a play with that this weekend :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah x




Petals 'n Posies   Petals 'n Posies Confetti Cuts   Primary   Ombre Ink Pad Pool to Navy

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Love the use of the Ombré ink. Looks beautiful! Xx