Wednesday 10 June 2015

Birthday celebration




Hello.
 By now you will have seen that the design team are playing with this fun birthday celebration stamp and die set from Echo Park. 
Its a great way to show of our styles and to show that you can do so much with this set.
you can see the previous posts with this set here here and here :)


For my first card i stamped the sentiment randomly in versamark and heat embossed in white.
I then used distress ink in seedless preserves, picked raspberry and spun sugar ( sounds yummy eh ) to make an ombre background.
Then I  die cut and stamped the gift box in gold and added to the panel with foam tape and finished with some small gold sequins.


My second card also has a distress ink background. 
I just added some watered down distress ink to my panel and dried with a heat tool.
This time i used the large cake and die cut and stamped it in versamark and heat embossed with a sparkly black powder.
Again i finished with some sequins.

Birthday Celebration Stamp & Die Set

Small Stitched Rectangle Lawn Cuts  Birthday Bash Sequin Mix

Hope you are enjoying these posts, I love seeing how we all use the same set.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Sarah G said...

These are both fab, Kate! Love the pretty ombre background with the gold parcel and the arty look of the second card which makes the cake pop :)