Monday 20 July 2015

Make you Smile !!


Happy 'start-to-the-week' to you all and if you have children then it's most probably the start of the summer holidays too!!
I've got summer and children covered today with the new Tiger and Lily stamp and die set from Waffleflower Crafts......


This stamp set is something a little bit different which really appealed to me... or should I say the child in me :)
Great for kids cards and even better for themed party invites etc!!.... lots of images for building scenes too, you have to check out the Waffleflower blog and videos to see this set in action. I decided to stamp and colour my images in the same style as Nina showed in her video here and frame my beach scene with a pierced circle frame from MFT. 
The sentiment I found to fit on the frame was from the Surprise Sentiments set by Mama Elephant and hopefully the recipient will smile at the surprise when they see the inside....


I thought a shark bite on the corner of the card would be fun :)..... and now we know where that slice of cake the shark is holding came from!!!

Here's the links to the products I've used
                                Tiger & Lily  Tiger & Lily Die
                                   Pierced Circle Frames Die-namic  Surprise Sentiments

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x





3 comments:

Holly Saveur said...

Such a SUPER fun card..love it!

Drey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Drey said...

Very clever!