Sunday 16 August 2015

August Challenge Final Week

I'm running a little late with my post this morning so I'll be back this afternoon with some inspiration using our new arrivals but for now, here's your final reminder to play along in our sketch challenge this month.


You can flip the sketch and change the shapes a little to fit your design, as long as we can see our sketch was your jumping off point.  You must also use at least one product we sell in store to be eligible for the £15 prize voucher.

Need a little inspiration?   Well the final two members of our fabulously talented design team are here this week with their interpretations.

Julia

My "gnomy" birthday card for my dad uses: You Gnome Me, Grassy Border Die, Landscape Trio Creative Cuts, and as an alternative for the background stars, try Confetti Background or Star Celebration Background.


Jill


I used Avery Elle's 'Peonies', and Avery elle's 'Thank you Elle-ments die'.



You have until 10pm on the 22nd August to link up your entry here when you've made it.

No comments: