Monday 12 October 2015

My Weekend Warrior


Hi there :)

Yes, I've been having some fun colouring my Weekend Warrior stamp by Art Impressions.... I'm really not sure who will be using this card as my hubby is definitely not into DIY..... in fact if he approached any project in this stance I'd be more than a little worried.. Lol!!!


I stamped and coloured him using Polychromo pencils..... I've pretty much copied the colours used on the packaging so I could just concentrate on getting the shading right... I'm not normally into colouring people images but Art Impressions folk are just such fun and really take centre stage on your card :)



I decided to turn him into a polaroid photo just using a square die and my cutting knife..... a proper pin up.... hehehe :)
The Hero Arts Wood-grain background has been embossed onto the brown card base using clear powder and then I made two faux screw heads using card so it looks like the photo's attached to the wood.


I could really do with a Weeekend Warrior here..... although I fear the pile of jobs that need doing would amount to more than a few weekends!!!! 


         Weekend Warrior  Woodgrain Bold Prints by Lia

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x


2 comments:

Julie C. said...

This is a fun card! Those faux screw heads look great! How did you make that? I would love to know!! ^_^

Jenny said...

Hi Julie :)
The screw heads are just three layers or circular card that are coloured with a grey marker and metallic paint. I then added the details with fineliner pen and shades of grey marker. Hope that helps :)
Jenny x