Wednesday 28 October 2015

Newtons Christmas cuddles.


Hello.
I am getting stuck into my Christmas cards at last. 
Its just felt way to early but i know if i don't start now i wont have time to post them.
I couldn't resist buying some of the new Newtons nook stamps.


I have used Newtons Christmas cuddles.
I stamped the images onto white card and coloured with copics.
They were stamped with antique line distress ink before colouring.
I then stamped the small snowflake a couple of times and the sentiment and kept it very simple.
It was die cut with a stitched rectangle from Lawn fawn and backed with some bokeh paper also from lawn fawn.
The final finishing touch was some diamond stickles and clear sequins.

Newton's Christmas Cuddles Let's Bokeh In The Snow6x6 pad Small Stitched Rectangle Lawn Cuts

Thanks for looking.

No comments: