Thursday 5 November 2015

Some Christmas Florals



Hi there and happy Thursday! This is Lydia here with you today and I have been playing with the new 'Christmas Florals' set from Avery Elle.

I am loving the quirky feel and beautiful hand-lettered fonts in this set, and also how easy and quick it can be to make up a card. If you switched up the colours a bit I'm sure these flowers could work all year round.



I have stamped my images using a few Hero Arts Shadow Inks, Red Royal, Pale Tomato, Tide Pool, Mint Julep and Field Greens, and then added in a little detail with some coloured pencils.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Lydia xx



Christmas Florals   Red Royal Shadow Ink   Tide Pool Shadow Ink   Field Greens Shadow Ink   Pale Tomato Shadow Ink   Mint Julep Shadow Ink

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous card, I want that stamp set! Karen x

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely beautiful!

SugarGem said...

Love this card and so happy I have everything to make it! Thanks for sharing